Positions Open :06
Joining Date : Immediate
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Preference would be given to candidates who have an experience in Development.
- -> Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- -> Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- -> Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- -> Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- -> Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- -> Transition existing React web apps to React Native Skills.
- -> Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- -> Ability to write well-documented, clean Java script code.
- -> Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- -> Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- -> Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- -> Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- -> A Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- -> Another BE/ B.Tech with good academic credentials is eligible too.
- -> Min 2-7 years of Experience in relevant industry.
- -> Working knowledge of Python language.
(As per industry standards)
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org