Positions Open : 3
Joining Date : Immediate
We are looking for an experienced person in Business Development and B2B partnerships preferably in Education sector to head the business development team. Preference would be given to candidates who have an experience in Education sector.
- -> Maintain relationship and co-ordinate with all the BDs of the company
- -> Structure the targets of each BDM and ensure the targets are met in all regions
- -> Ensure all BDMs are motivated and maximum number of schools are partnered
- -> Hiring new BDMs who can contribute in business expansion actively
- -> New Client Acquisition & Business Development; Tapping new Education Institutes (Schools, Colleges, Classes, etc.) and close the deal
- -> Build and handle collaborations with new Education Institutes
- -> Relationship building with these Institutes
- -> Maintaining relationships with key people in the education industry and liaising with relevant colleges/institutes
- -> After onboarding new Schools and Classes; ensuring Training the counsellors about the Eduvy product
- -> Understand the product to negotiate the financial model and guide the BDMs for the same.
- -> Develop and update strategies to build partnerships with Education Institutions.
- -> Creating product awareness across all institutes
- -> Act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets
- -> Possess excellent team building and people management abilities
- -> Good Communication Skills.
- -> Coordination with Sales, Operation and Technology team for smooth processing.
- -> Work in a structured and organized manner.
- -> Must have his/her weekly agenda.
- -> Reporting daily appointments to the CEO
- -> CA/Engineer/Lawyer/MBA-Finance and Marketing etc.
- -> Graduates and Post Graduates.
- -> Min 4+ years of Experience in relevant industry.
- -> Thorough knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
(As per industry standards)
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com