Positions Open :1
Joining Date : Immediate
DevOps Engineer with strong Amazon Web Services experience. Engineer should be able to create cloud formation templates to build AWS services that support our custom RoR (FE) and Python (BE) application. In this role, Engineer will work collaboratively with software engineering (development team) to deploy and operate on systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments.
Preference would be given to candidates who have an experience in Development.
- -> AWS Expert level knowledge.
- -> Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- -> Experience with Automation / Configuration using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- -> Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- -> Strong experience with SQL and PostgreSQL.
- -> Working and understanding the code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- -> Ruby on Rails Knowledge from deployment perspective.
- -> 3+ years of experience hands- on coding and scripting in an infrastructure or DevOps automation related capacity.
- -> Demonstrated understanding of SQL and writing SQL queries.
- -> Graduate / Post Graduate.
- -> Knowledge on Databases.
- -> 4 to 5 years Minimum of DevOps Engineer – (AWS).
- -> Web forms.
- -> RabbitMQ or queue services.
- -> DataDog
- -> Strong technical troubleshooting.
(As per industry standards)
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com