Positions Open :2
Joining Date : Immediate
Channel Managers develop, service, and grow relationships with channel partners. A number of partners under a Channel Manager’s responsibility depends on the size of their employer. This role includes doing things like developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners and training and developing their sales team.
Preference would be given to candidates who have an experience in Education
- -> WBuilds capacity in the network by appointing Channel Partners.
- -> He/ she maintains relationships with the CPs and builds their capability.
- -> Ensures capacity as per plan.
- -> Builds capability of service partners to manage peak variations.
- -> Develops and manages relationships with stakeholders, Innovate and monitor the execution of new products in the region.
- -> Team development & Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring.
- -> Driving team targets and push for stretched targets to consistently raise the bar.
- -> Understand & analyze the channel & network cost and control to keep positive.
- -> Act as the custodian of the processes & SOPs for the allotted program and consistently challenge and innovate to improvise the existing ones.
- -> Provide out of the box solutions for to enhance quality standards, reduce waste and eliminate unnecessary work.
- -> Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- -> Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- -> Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- -> Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
- -> Ability to Deep Dive and develop innovative ideas for process challenges
- -> Graduate is must and MBA is preferred with specialization in operations.
- -> The candidate should have 2-6 years of experience in sales or field account management with a knowledge & understanding of finance and loan products.
- -> (Good to Have) He/she should have a team handling experience of 5- 10 employees.
- -> Business & channel development experience is desired.
- -> Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
(As per industry standards)
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org